Clinical Informatics Intern
Born out of Harvard Business School’s value-based health care research, Avant-garde Health’s mission is to empower providers to improve their patient care and operations. Our solutions deliver actionable insights that drive impactful improvements, across the care continuum. We are business leaders, engineers, physicians, academics and doers, and we want you to join us in transforming health care delivery for decades to come.
We’re in the market for a Clinical Informatics Intern. You must be a strategic thinker who is motivated to dig in and solve complex problems. We are especially interested in candidates with clinical backgrounds who are excited to translate that into the tech world. We are a small team, and this is an opportunity to make an impact by working with various roles at the company.
When responding, please include your skills, expertise, and relevant qualifications. We look forward to meeting you!
- Work with the team to expand our health care analytics visualization tools, used by physicians and hospital executives to identify cost reduction and outcomes improvements.
- Serve as a resource to others where clinical informatics knowledge or skills are helpful.
- Utilizes research findings, critical thinking, clinical analysis and knowledge to maintain an environment for continuous quality improvement.
- Work with technical staff to enhance internal applications.
- Offer ad-hoc support consistent with working in a fast paced startup environment.
- Must be an undergraduate senior or pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in nursing, any medical field, clinical informatics, healthcare analytics, or other relevant fields.
- High level of fluency and experience with web technologies
- Health care industry experience, building applications within a HIPAA compliant framework.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Familiarity with data science and modeling
Apply For This Position