Director of People
Avant-garde Health enables hospitals and physicians to understand and improve their care processes, costs, and outcomes by utilizing technology and data analytics. We are a mission-driven business that grows out of the value-based health care research at Harvard Business School. We have raised over $17M, and are backed by General Catalyst, Fulcrum Equity Partners, Founder Collective, Tectonic Ventures, and Sparta Group. We are working with a number of the top hospitals in the country, and our customer net promoter score is +92.
We want you to join us in transforming health care delivery for decades to come. We’re excited to hire a person who wants to lead people operations for a health tech venture-backed startup. This person will work closely with the CEO and executive leaders on hiring, retention, personnel management, and culture. As we scale the business, this role would involve building out a team.
- Lead recruiting efforts to grow our team (we will be more than doubling our team in 2022)
- Be a trusted confidant to people on the team, and help work through tricky interpersonal situations
- Shape and cultivate our team culture
- Help create the conditions for people to perform their bet
- Manage benefits, payroll, and other employee matters like visas
- Bachelors Degree is required
- 7+ years work experience with at least 3 years in a related role
- Successfully recruited for multiple types of roles (e.g. sales, customer success, product, engineering, data science)
- Good judge of people
- Enjoys juggling multiple responsibilities
- Excited to be self-reliant working in a fast-moving startup
- Creative, adaptable, and a committed learner--we are not looking for someone who feels like they already have all the answers
Apply For This Position