Avant-garde Health enables hospitals and physicians to understand and improve their care processes, costs, and outcomes. We are a mission-driven business that grows out of the value-based health care research at Harvard Business School with Michael Porter and Bob Kaplan, and are backed by General Catalyst, Founder Collective, and Tectonic Ventures. We want you to join us in transforming health care delivery for decades to come.
We’re in the market for an experienced Implementation Engineer to help ensure a smooth data transfer from our prospective clients during the sales process to the implementation of our solution at sites of newly signed clients. You must be a strategic thinker who is motivated to dig in and solve complex problems. We are a small team, and this is an opportunity to make a big impact and help our company grow.
When responding, please include your skills, expertise, and relevant qualifications. We look forward to meeting you!
- Work with prospects during the sales process to enable data transfer for the evaluation of a sales opportunity.
- Coach clients to ensure accurate and timely data transfer, facilitating the technical elements of the client’s journey. Data we process typically can include extracts from various hospital systems including the EMR, hospital billing, the HR system, and so on.
- Do light ETL work to show-off prospective clients’ data in our product in the best light.
- Understand and communicate the company’s data security position and protocols to ensure trust on the part of the client.
- Work closely with clients and partners to ensure a successful, high quality release.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of data model/database design concepts, ETL best practices, and a working knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with data in a healthcare setting, including ideally, with data as it is stored and extracted in an EMR/EHR system
- Experience working in a client facing role, preferably in the healthcare space
- Comfort working with multiple groups, both internally and externally – clients, engineering and product management teams
- 2 or more years of relevant industry experience, ideally with SaaS.
- Start-up experience or entrepreneurial background.
Apply For This Position