Avant-garde Health enables hospitals and physicians to understand and improve their care processes, costs, and outcomes. We are a mission-driven business that grows out of the value-based health care research at Harvard Business School with Michael Porter and Bob Kaplan. We just closed our Series A and have raised over $17M in total. We are backed by General Catalyst, Fulcrum Equity Partners, Founder Collective, Tectonic Ventures, and Sparta Group. We are working with a number of the top hospitals in the country, and our customer net promoter score is +92. We want you to join us in transforming health care delivery for decades to come.
For this newly created client-services role, we are seeking an experienced Implementation Manager who can take ownership of client success from pre-sale conceptualizations to post-sale client implementation. During the pre-sales stage of customer consultation, you'll use your knowledge of data model/database design concepts and perform light ETL work to show off prospective clients' data in our product in the best light. Once they are engaged as a new client, you'll help ensure a smooth data transfer to implement our solution at the new client site. You must be a strategic thinker who is motivated to dig in and solve complex problems. We are a small team, and this is an opportunity for you to make a significant impact and help our company grow.
- Work with prospects (at the client site or on Zoom) during the pre-sale process to demonstrate data transfer.
- Do light ETL work (Extract, Transform, and Load Data) to show off prospective clients' data in our product. This entails demonstrating to customers how to take their data from multiple sources and integrate it with our software-as-a-service product.
- Understand and communicate the company's data security position and protocols to ensure trust on the client's part.
- Post-sale, coach clients to perform accurate and timely data transfer, facilitating the technical elements of the client's journey. This data typically includes extracts from various hospital systems, including the EMR, hospital billing, the HR system, etc.
- Work closely with clients and partners to ensure a successful, high-quality release.
- Ability to travel to client sites for pre-sale client demos and post-sale implementation activities.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of data model/database design concepts, ETL best practices, and a working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience working with data in a healthcare setting, including ideally, with data as it is stored and extracted in an EMR/EHR system.
- Experience working in a client-facing role, preferably in the healthcare space.
- Comfort working with multiple groups, both internally and externally – clients, engineering and product management teams.
- Two or more years of relevant industry experience, ideally with SaaS.
- Start-up experience or entrepreneurial background.
This is a Boston-based position where you'll be able to enjoy a healthy work-from-home and in-office two days per week balanced schedule combination. We may consider applicants who meet all of the position requirements and reside outside of Boston for a remote position. Come join our growing team!
Apply For This Position